Monday, October 15, 2012

virgo bullshit >:|

No offense to any of you virgos out there.... my libraness just can't handle your very sobering criticism and your freaking out at little, honest, mistakes!

I used to vaccum up my room after I cleaned out my guinea pig cage, until it was brought to my attention by my (virgo) landlord that his bedding and little poops were clogging up the vaccum. I switched to just using a broom to get up all the bigger particles a couple months ago, but the vaccum was still clogged from it. My landlord (annoyingly! he and my virgo dad both have to have this obnoxiously loud knock to the 'shave and a haircut' rhythm.... wtf!) knocked on my door and said "I just wanted to show you all the shit that built up." He was rinsing out the hose in the bathtub and yeah, I felt bad because it was a gross pile of stuff, but his passive aggressive attitude was fucking annoying. Despite that, I offered to help him and he said no, he just wanted to let me know.

Wtf? I went from feeling at 95% health to 70% health from my room being so cold Friday night. I'm still too congested to smoke weed without getting a headache (sad!) but I didn't have to make a special point to bitch about it to him. Because I knew that it was an honest mistake and he hadn't planned on it being so cold. So, if he's going to say that it's okay and deal with the problem on his own, why does he have to have such an attitude with me?

disclaimer: I think there are some pretty awesome qualities about virgos so plz don't be offended; my landlord and my dad just both happen to share some pretty annoying qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment