Saturday, December 15, 2012

Contest winner!!!!

Okay so when I opened my facebook I saw a message in my inbox saying "you are the lucky winner blah blah blah" I was like okay time to block this forever when opened the message for real and saw that I had won a copy of Grouch's new ep for sharing an ad about it. It must be because when I shared the pic, I once again called him the slow sexy psygod. He wants me to be his psyconcubine <3

Except it turns out that it was actually a glitch hop ep. UGHHHH fucking glitch hop who wants to hear that??? Every track that Grouch puts out should be like the amaaaaazing tracks in his 2011 album, Further. Do you hear me Grouch!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Expecting sexy dark minimal and getting glitch hop is like biting into a chocolate chip cookie only to discover that the chocolate chips are actually raisins. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment